Most Viewed

Marriage

In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.

On an quite irrelevant post today, I think I'm seeing things in positive way. Which is really good.

Okay, first of all, I'm not getting married. The jokes of me being the next in line to get married is never funny. -_-" I'm gonna wait for my cousin sisters to get married first. :p

Lately asyik jumpa pasal kahwin-kahwin ni. Maklumlah, sebelum Ramadhan banyak juga kenduri kahwin a.k.a walimah. Mama talked about her friend's daughter who just graduated and will be starting her HO soon and getting married on October. She's a 4.0 student. *terbatuk kejap* Pandai oh!

Plus, that short story of aiman azlan about marriage also. Hmm, marriage!

No lah, it's just that, I somehow think that marriage is a beautiful thing. Serious! Looking at married couple, and how sweet they can be. No matter how sweet you are with your bf/gf, I don't see it, I still think married couple are the sweetest, ftw. Haha. I'm just saying. Looking at kakak-kakak that are married, so sweet lah even though they did not show any of it.

Excuse me, it's just that I believe love after marriage and not before it. So, yeah. :P

I also believe that marriage is not a matter where you can force someone into. If the person think that she's not ready, then don't push it. Or else you'd have the celebrity marriage style. Married for 3 months, divorced. La la la. Maybe everyone is just pressured to be married while you yourself is not ready. Bear in mind that divorce is hated by Allah.

Kesederhanaan tu penting untuk walimah. Kalau aku yang kahwin, jangan harap nak buat grand-grand. Haha. Bazir duit je. What's the point if you have 'wedding of the year' thing if your marriage don't last? Call me kuno or whatever, I still think it's best to have a simple wedding. Oh and please, avoid upacara tepur tawar, baling2 beras kuning, upacara batal air sembahyang or whatever do people usually do in weddings. Islam has never taught us that.

The other day saw kak Enal's post about "happiness". She said something like this :
"Kunci bahagia itu ada pada Dia maka carilah Dia terlebih dahulu sebelum mncari si 'dia'."
Yeah.

So true. If one day I'd be married, I want to be with the person who has the same ambition as me; that is to get to ustaziatul alam level.

*berangan*

For now, let's bercinta with Him. Hehe. Ramadhan is a golden opportunity to grab His love! While stock last**

Lol, kidding. His love and mercy for us is unlimited kot.

#sorrytaklawak


No comments: