Most Viewed

a trip down to memory lane

In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.


first of all meet John Denver, my current bf. :p

my fortune cookie said this. :o


form 5~ one of the best years. :'))
cantik kan tag. tgk laa siapa designer dia. HAHAHA *angkat bakul sendiri*


my primary school time where my obsession about barbie stuff. mannn.. i was THAT girl?



keychain. i dont rmmbr why but i was called chicken. i think we had our all animal names back then. f2 time



during primary. athirah gave me this. hahahahaha. i dont even remember! but this is the proof. i bet athirah pun tak ingat kan ;D



and the worst thing, my diary. i tak sempat tak pic of the front cover. but the content, omg! GELI GUA. EW EW EW EW EW EW. all those writings about hate and love. mostly hate lah kan, about this person and that person. the way i wrote. GELI. EW!!!

:D

but something caught my eye, i wrote there :

" i wanna be a doctor!"

aku terdiam. i wrote then when i was 12. i was determined back then, but why doubting it now? i should regain my strength and faith. i wanna be a doctor. :)

someone once said if you laugh at your old-self, that means you are growing up. yeay im growing up. :)

No comments: