Most Viewed

hunting.

In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.

yes, i'm back for the summer break. back in malaysia that is. been meaning to blog but didn't have the mood. so here's the mood.

journey from kursk to malaysia is like almost 24 hours. tiring, my back hurts like an old lady. but alhamdulillah, i've made it to malaysia. we had some drama going on during the journey but hey, what's life without drama? haha.

i don't know if my friends know i have moved from KJ. i think some of them knows anyway. yeap, right now it's either i'm in Puchong, or in Sentul. so, yeah. you guys still can reach my at my old number. so just call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me. :D

yesterday went jalan2 for a bit. and i saw MY PRECIOUS. i've told myself and some others that if i saw a green converse, i would so totally buy it! and i did. and i was like having a moment there. *everything was in the dark and a spotlight lighting to the green converse* and it's not just green, it's apple green. i really hope no one touches my precious. i mean, to everyone i know, PLS DONT BUY IT. dont touch my precious. :) one of these days i'm gonna go get it. pls wait my love, we'll be together soon. <33

oh yeah, there was also turquoise and purple. the purple is not that nice. but the turquoise is nice too. i'm thinking to get them both. haha. *tamak haloba*

i think i need to go and do some medical check up. the rashes are gone worse and now i feel like dizzy. maybe that's because i've been eating a lot of malaysian food and stuff. everything. i want everything. ahhaha. i wanna go hunt for foood. but no one is free enough to teman me go anywhere. everyone i'm close with have either school, college, uni, work maybe. ahhh :( sedihs.

i feel like hunting tmrw. food and my precious. maybe do a little visiting. i shall propose this idea to mama. nyiahaha.

oh and spain was the world cup champion. big deal. i like spain but seriously i couldn't care less. lalala. and for the people to believe a "prediction" by a squid? he is a squidddddd. or an octopus? i'm not sure. yang penting dia Cephalopoda, Mollusc. khurafat gile percaya benda alah ni. bongeks.

lol, teringat my roomie ask me when we were in kursk;
"sya, what's the meaning of bongok?"
"you just look at niza, then you will understand.."
hhahahah. joke joke. cos niza lah always say bongok. bongok. :p

oh wells. i need to list the things i need to buy and want to buy. nyiahhaa. must go huuntingggg.

No comments: