Most Viewed

a sign of weakness

In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.

WEAK !

I caved in to Formspring.

DEYHM, doesn't even take me a second to look back and think. Terus sign up. Haaha. I told Aisha to get it but she doesn't want to then now I'm getting one. Oh well. Since I like doing surveys, Formspring shud be interesting enough for me. :P

So. Just ask anything. Be random as possible, I like random. :)

On the other note, Snookey, Razis' cat is getting better. Alhamdulillah. He should! It's so sad to see him so weak and all. :/ Razis must've worried sick. Sorry bro, siapa suruh jejalan pegi St Pete tak ajak aku. LOL, JK.

Also, another sign of weakness is when you're supposed to be studying but instead you blog, you sleep and you lepak. OH TIDAK !

-.-

*collecting strength*

No comments: