Most Viewed

another day.

In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.

Last night I downloaded Starstruck, a Disney Channel Original Movie. I was so excited to see it because the dude was in it, (haaha, you're WEAK !) So when I woke up, my breakfast was Starstruck.

Verdict?

I LOVE IT. I'm a sucker for these kind of movies. But then again, Disney's movies are so predictable and so 'fairy tale'-like. It's something unreal, something that can only happen in the movies. But, I still love it. Sucka! (Chad Dylan Cooper tone)

Snookey the cat, is getting much better and from what I heard he is so manja2 now with Aisha. Bajet cute lah tu.

Chatted with Kakak, skyped with Abang. I miss my siblings. :)

Abang lah, cuak gila when I messed with Puteri's Facebook. Yeah, I didn't tell him it was me until just now. HEHEHEHE. I didn't mean to be so evil, it just happened. Ha ha. Since I don't have a facebook anymore, I use Puteri's FB to check up on my siblings lah. He asked why did I do it, and when I said, "simply", he didn't believe it. He knows me. Jengjengjeng. Lol.

Kesimpulannya, saya merindui abang. Haha. :)

Right now, webcamming with Ira, discussing Chemistry. Tmrw is the paper. I need to FOCUS.

No comments: