Most Viewed

Frustration

Do you know that feeling of you wanna get so mad but you can't; so instead you get distant.

I know I shouldn't be mad in the first place. But I'm so human, you know? I do feel mad / pissed off / annoyed / whatever it is -- but most of the times I choose to ignore it or I try to talk myself some sense (yes, a lot of monologue has been going on) cos it ain't worth it. I know God hates these negativity, hence I'm trying to keep it calm.

There's so many things I dislike but I choose to not say a word cos that feels like me being ungrateful. Another side of me feels like I'm being lenient and went on too soft on things - since I was a frank type of girl before this. Brutally honest was my middle name. I tell things at it is. I speak my mind.

I stop doing all that as I realised it hurts people more than usual - yeah it is the truth but did you have to rub it in?

I also feel that we should not hurt other's feelings, you know?

Like, for example. I know the man is fat. But do you have to call him fat and may have hurts his feelings? He must have other good things we can focus on. Just because she's dumb you don't have to call her dumb. Worse, when you yourself is not that bright either. Who are you calling dumb? 😂

When it comes to sharing opinions or whatsoever, I'll speak my mind but carefully. Yeah if there is a place for me to voice out, I will. Learn to voice out at the right place and time.

One thing I cannot overcome is to correct someone something they done wrong. How can you tell that to a person without hurting their feeling? I don't know how to say it so i ended up keeping quiet. I know I can be just like, "Dude, can you stop calling her dumb, you're not the brightest kid in the block anyway." But that would make me sound worse than him kan? I just ended up ignore everything.

Ignore. And distant myself. I will draw a line where you can't just cross over.

No comments: