Most Viewed

Reminder

In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.

When you lost something, Allah will replace it with something else
- Ukhti N


Somehow that lingers in my head for quite some time. Few months back I was tested; my health was deteriorating. It was so bad till there was a point I couldn't do anything but cry. After going back home and gotten under the knife, I truly realise that I would never be in one piece like I was before.
You are different now. Your body isn't the same as before.

when Dr. A said that, I wailed up mentally but tried to keep my face calm.
Don't worry. You can still go back to your life. There are people who had it worse than you - Dr. A continued

Today when ukhti N gave us a tazkirah, and said those words, I think I can move forward slowly without feeling so down about my health.
I cannot say that I've finally moved on and look forward to whatever I can do now; but I am trying my best to take care of my health. I am trying to eat well, exercise regularly and yada yada.

It's okay, dear self. Allah is replacing it with something better. With one condition, I must try to strive for the best. Be it in keeping myself healthy, be it in study or be in dnt. Of course, without good health, you can't continue to study  and do anything well, right?

πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼


No comments: