Most Viewed

into the oven

In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.

After a long hiatus, i make amends  with my oven and starts baking again -- upon requests by friends. If not, i wouldn't



I secretly enjoy baking, but the fear of charging too much or having the cake taste awful always linger! I apologized to all my friends who have had my cake and didn't meet your expectations. Hence why I'm scared to mark up the prices, even when the ingredients are expensive nowaways. 😞

Well, I tried. No, I'm trying. I don't see myself as a good baker but I'm happy when they enjoyed my cakes. Like there's a glimpse of hope for me to be a good baker. Afterall, practice makes perfect. Once I get the hang of it, it will be all good.



I was happy when someone appreciate my work even when it's not even at par of good bakers.

Thank you for supporting. ♥️

Check out more cakes here.

Now if I have the urge to study as much as bake, that would be nice. 

No comments: