Most Viewed

Extroverted Introvert

In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.

Many would not believe me when I said I'm an introvert.

I am! I just learn to be an extrovert at times because in life, you kinda have to go out eventually and be social.

The thing is, I do love my "me" time alone, but at times I love having someone around as well. Sometimes I'll avoid having conversations with people (read : keep quiet) and at times I'll talk non-stop till my throat sore.

I do get anxious answering questions in classes, meeting unexpected people, asking strangers something (even for help, tbh) BUT ; I'm learning to control this anxiety, so that I didn't look so anxious and try to move pass it at one point. I may look confident and alright but deep down, bro, I struggle with myself.

Especially being in this field - be it dnt or medical - I need not this anxiety to be clinged with me. I gotta overcome this. insyaAllah one fine day. 

No comments: