Most Viewed

resolution.

In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.

after a few days being the way I was, I have finally came up with a resolution.
although, I felt a little dumb for mentioning it later because the answer was so obvious.

too obvious.

what is it?
-- just submit yourself to Him and by submit, it's not only by our body but by mind & heart as well.

the 3 main components of a human being :
- heart / qalb
- mind / aqal
- body / jasad

*ingat balik daurah hakikat manusia keh* hehe

because in this world, no matter how close you are with your family and friends;

  • He is indeed closer than all of them. 50:16
  • never going to burden us with something we can't handle. 2:286
  • never break His promises. 3:194
  • He is the one is going to bring us peace at heart. 13:28
  • He always listens (As-sami') even though He knows what's in our hearts (67:13)
  • He is all-loving (al-wadood), the most merciful (ar-rahman),  the most beneficent (ar-rahim)


what more can I possibly need when I have Him?

*smile*

--theoretically I've got it. but nevertheless, I'd still need your du'as. jazakumullahu khair <3 p="">
may Allah ease!




No comments: