Most Viewed

Islam kaffah

In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.

another post. err.
suddenly so eager to write so much.
I think I'm back to channeling my thoughts here.
and I miss so much writing something in a proper English; yes, I know this isn't a proper one. trust me, my grammars are all topsy-turvy. truly I do miss writing in English. :')

but then again, I sometimes write in Malay for a better impact. if I were to stressed something out, I'd write it in Malay.

--

my fingers are itchy again. I found myself stumbling upon old posts on Facebook, and now the past is running through my head. it got me thinking, have I changed for better? did I turn to a better Muslimah & better 'abid? or am I just being stagnant? or worse, have I went to the dark side?

*tears*

I know I've been better.
life's a struggle to keep myself together, to be His best 'abid that I could be-- even when I know my efforts are not even up to 50%.

*pause*

I know these thoughts will get me no where, but static, stagnant or maybe worse. I know, I believe, I need to do something to make myself a better Muslimah.

A practicing Muslimah. by day and night as a Muslimah. not only during usrah, daurah, halaqah, solah, saum, eid and etc. All the time. 24/7!

Think like a Muslim, act like a Muslim. Be a true Muslim!

It's so scary. We did tafsir on surah al-Qalam and one of the points in the tafsir said, haq (truth) and batil (dishonesty/lies) will never meet. Islam is pure, it will never mix with anything else and let it be called Islam. any impurity that is mixed with Islam is not Islam!
O BelieversEnter into Islam as a kaffah (whole) and never follow the footsteps of the satan (devil).
I don't want to be a half Muslim and half God-knows-what.. :(

ya Allah..

seriously, struggling with yourself is the hardest battle.

anyone could give tips or anything on fighting with your own nafs? do share!



No comments: