Most Viewed

pre-ramadhan


In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.


alhamdulillah. ramadhan's soon! and i have debts. uh-oh.

tomorrow i'll be starting my practicals in sultan abdul halim hospital. it's 10 mins away from home but insyaAllah i'll be staying with sis mazwin and sis keena. sis mazwin is a MO and sis keena is a HO in the hospital. they're both really nice and meeting them is indeed a blessing. we even planned to do an iftar soon. it's gonna be exciting. meeting other people within the circle of happiness (bulatan gembira ala ala inche gabbana) is really a blessing

truly, i'll be going out from my comfort zone soon. ah, the signs of independence and growing up. haha. insyaAllah i'll be okay with things, for i believe He will bring me through it. :)

apparently i'm still not over the fact that i was stationed here in SP when i wanted to do somewhere else. momma insist of me doing my practicals here in SP because the distance is near to our new house. then i found out that no one is going to be here except me due to parents' work commitment. (insert crickets sound here) "why don't you find a hostel and stay there?" she said last week. honestly it hits me, but hey, we gotta move on, right? so i said i was fine anywhere, really. i might crumble on the first 2 days or maybe a week but insyaAllah i'll find my way back. humans are created with the ability to adapt. and yes, this feeling shall pass. He always put His creations on the best path. and I always wonder why am I being so ungrateful child right now? sigh.

istighfar, istighfar.

the hearts are on rebellious act. huhu. it's been awhile, right? since I last had my own circle of happiness. *tears*

will leave you with an interesting-reality-bites video


the boy is so adorable. i wanna a kid like this one. eh? :p

1 comment:

NA. said...

selamat menyambut ramadhan sya! btw, ni blog baru kite :)

may Allah bless ye. good luck praktikal.