Most Viewed

forgotten nikmat



In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.



"Maka Yang mana satu di antara nikmat-nikmat Tuhan kamu, Yang kamu hendak dustakan?"
surah ar-Rahman, ayat 13


oh look at that. another update. mesti takdak laif sampai hapdet tiba2 banyak laa ni? haha

#1
practicals insyaAllah so far alright, got a buddy from volgo, which is super friendly and talkative, that basically has same departments all the way with me. the HOs are okay, they seemed quiet and strict (ahah) but I guess that is due to their workloads which are a lot, since we're in the medical department. but when you ask questions, they answered, and when you talked to them they actually talked back. so it's not that bad at all. there are few HO which are friendly (considered) since they said hi and stuff. I feel such a stalker when I flip the patient's file and check out where they are from (thanks to the stamp of theirs that indicate their uni) hehe.

such an interesting sight of patients who has different attitudes. but it saddens me the most to see the malays (who I assumed are muslim as written on ICs) got tattooed on their bodies. they were like in 30s and 40s. the nurse reaction when she lift up one of the patient's sleeve to check his BP "amboii, naga!" (read in kedah's dialect please, hehe) (ok wait, the funny part was that wasn't a dragon, it was a seahorse. so tak cool. haha) I can't help but to feel that I've been kufur with the nikmat, the biggest nikmat that He had granted for me, which is Islam itself. Islam ad-Deen - Islam as the way of life. to feel that there's so much for me to do here, in the dunya, to spread awareness about Islam as the way it's supposed to be. not just Islam written in your IC, Islam during the Ramadhan and Islam during the Eid. nooo. it's MORE than that. *sweats*

and when the patient has no chance of surviving, or his conditions deteriorates, and you had to tell the family that they are losing someone they care. (as doctors this is the difficult part, if you get so attached to the patient, or if you just have a big heart; but certain doctors may just pass the news in a breeze, as they had done it many many times) I couldn't even look at the patient who breathes as if he was choking, and his condition just get worse. after a while, you get to see a bunch of people came in for visit, and you knew, this might be the last chance for them to see him. the family recited Yassin as most of our people loves to do nowadays. indeed, death is near us, and it catches us regardless our age. I don't know about you guys out there but for me, death of another is scary -- because it reminds me of my fate one day. death is enough as a reminder for us. we always tend to forget to be thankful for the nikmat that He has given us. the nikmat of waking up after temporary death (sleep) the nikmat of air, water, and etc. take 5 and say, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, for every nikmat that I've given, the ones I'm aware of and the ones I'm unware of. :)

btw, I don't get why we recite Yassin in time of near death and for the dead. why? after my unfinished-research, most of the hadith stating about the 'miracles' of Yassin for the near death and dead is either dhoif (weak) or fake.

insyaAllah practicals will be very educating for the mind and soul.

“Apabila seorang Islam melawat saudaranya yang sakit, dia sebenar telah melabur buah-buahan syurga sehingga dia kembali”
[Hadith Riwayat Muslim #2568].


:)

No comments: