Most Viewed

wiser.

In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.

in accordance to my tooth ache due to the grow of my wisdom tooth (or should I say teeth cos it's 2 at the same time) I feel that I'm a little bit wiser.

><

NOT!

argh. to think back of the amount of space my parents has given to me to make my own decision. from the biggest decision ever -- to fly to russia. whose idea was that? me. mom just gave me few options (egypt-indonesia-russia) and here I am; and to the smallest things such as what to have for dinner. (haha)

and I feel that I've been taking things for granted. I have the most supportive parents ever, yet I do sometimes feel that they don't let me do things my own way. of course, I'm still to young to overlook things, and that's when they come around and talk me over. other than that, I'm pretty much on my own.

okay, I feel slightly wiser now.

they'll be like it's all up to you. and I'm like worrying whether I'm doing the right thing.

somehow I feel that I shouldn't be trusted this much. I don't even trust my own judgement at times, haha.

ohhh well. this is the feeling of growing up.

gotta be independent and all. *nods*

that means.. I gotta force myself to studyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~

pray for me!

I get easily distracted T.T

oh Lord, please don't let me go astray :(

#say ameen!




2 comments:

Irfan Osman said...

امين يا رب العلمين

Syahaneez A.J said...

ambuiii test arab nampak. nda baa. jzkk fan!