Most Viewed

Irrelephant

In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.

"Anything that doesn't related to Elephant is called 'Irrelephant'."

Nice.

Now, let's talk about something irrelephant today.

I realised that this summer I've been trying to spend time with my family. Which is going great. I had one on one session with ma and ayah seperately. My 2 nieces are growing up and I'll be a getting a nephew soon. I feel so blessed, really. :)

It's just that, I only decided to see my friends a week after I came back. I met Dana. Okay, more like Dana came to see me, haha. We had late dinner. Few days after that I went to see the rest of the gang. Teri, Sasa, Man Kit, Chai Theng. and incidently, Ken. Casey's not back yet, so, yeah. They didn't know about my return, which makes sense because I don't tell anyone I'm coming home -- except to those who asked. Anyhow, Chai Theng asked me when I was back and I told her it was a week ago and she was like, "And now only we get to see you?!" Hahaha. :P

I mean, I don't know. I like and love my family time, even though it doesn't feel much like it.

I didn't even contact my friends much since I got back. I mean, I smsed who? Mainly my family, and my Kursk friends. Hahaha!

Point is, I don't feel like calling anyone. I'm having changes in my life, and you know, trying to restrict my life to things that matters and that are right to me. I don't wanna put my life to waste with something insignificant. It's just that, I need to do some adjusting with my life.

Sadly, my high school friends are mostly boys. I've mentioned being friends with boys makes life easier, less emotional stuff I'll go through. But the thing is now, I gotta stop being out with boys, because you know, it's not right. Being all non-muhrim and all. Like I said, I'm gonna make some changes. I know if I was my old-self I'll be out with the boys lepaking here and there.

Plus, I've lost 'connection' with most of my friends here because of the distance we had when I was in Russia. It's really nice to have someone to relate to even when you're away and when you came back they'll be around and most importantly when they really care. I know who are these people in my life and I'm keeping in touch with them. I mean, let's face it, not every one will bother your return and it's just another year and they go, "Oh, yeah, she's back. Let's hang out and catch up like I care what you do." No, I don't dig that.

I don't need people who don't give a damn about me. I'll just concentrate to the people who actually cares, thank you.

Irrelephant. That's genius. Who came up with that?!

#nowplaying Outlandish - Triumf

2 comments:

Asfan Ash said...

I was wondering if the word GENIUS is being intentionally misspelled as "genious". As in 'being opposite of indigenous'

anyway, awesome post

Syahaneez A.J said...

oh.my.tuhan.
totally misspelled that for sure.

*malu*

edit post > publish. hahaha

thanks.