Most Viewed

Ayahku (Part III)

I went to Moscow for New Years holiday with bunch of friends. 

Just when I reached Kursk, that very morning, ayah texted personally using his mobile number. 

Ayah rarely text me directly using his malaysian number. Usually we contact each other via whatsapp, or line. And it's not that often compared to other kids. Huhu. 

"Salam dik. How are you? Dah balik Kursk?"

As soon as I got into my room, I replied him via whatsapp, telling him how I just go back from Moscow, sent him a pic of us in Moscow and talked for a while. It was noon in Malaysia at that time. 

Lastly he said, "skrg otw nk gi wedding anak kawan nama di UM."

"Oh okay. Kirim salam mama. Adik nak tido, hahah. Mengantuk lagi, tak puas tido dalam tren. Nanti kita sembang lagi ehh. Byee ayah. Salamualaikum. 

Love youu 😘"

***

And the next day, late evening in Kursk. Abang texted, "call me back asap". 

And the rest you can read in the previous post "it was time".


No comments: