Most Viewed

after all, we are all human.


In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.


maybe I expected so much from you.
after all, we were in this together. are we still in this together? I'm not so sure now.
to know that I know you inside out, I feel it's unfair. I feel that you're such a hypocrite.
when all along you told me I'm the hypocrite one; even when I already told you it's not good to call someone that.
it's great you wanna help out others, but it just kills me when I know who you really are. and I can't accept the fact that it was you who actually said that. like, seriously? don't tell me you're sincere in this. cos I see actions and not listening to your words.
words are useless without actions.
I've lost my trust for you.
and that is why I just can't believe a word you said.

after all, I know deep inside we're humans.
the impatient, weak, pathetic, disgraceful humans.

No comments: