Most Viewed

frown

In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.

been feeling down.
felt so guilty.
plus the news of someone's dad passed away.
its just sad.

in a week, there must be a day that i'll be thinking, what if one of my parent leaves the earth?
not that i'm hoping they would but i know one day they will and i'm trying to imagine, how will i cope, what would i do, who will i be?

*mengeluh*

sometimes i just need to be left alone, where i should muhasabah myself, thinking what i've done. and i want some alone time now, but the timing was bad cos everyone is here. i outcast myself and they asked me "what's wrong with you?" here, there's nothing wrong with me, i just want to be alone.

*menahan air mata*

it has been a sad weekend.

i need to go for a walk. right now.

No comments: